TT brainfart

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Wed Jan 3 15:53:56 GMT 2007

Dave Hodgkinson wrote:

> On 3 Jan 2007, at 15:18, Mark Blackman wrote:
>
>> Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
>>> How easy or even useful would it be to have the TT stash stashed in
>>> memcache?
>>
>> easy, but would probably make more sense to cache the result
>> of 'process' rather than its inputs, i reckon.
>
> Dependency graph hell.

I suppose it does depend on how complex the templates are
and why you want that degree of caching. I probably missed
the point of the query anyway.

possibly, not very usefully, I was thinking about the simplest case,
same simple template used repeatedly with scalars, lists, hashes and
nested versions thereof.