AUTOLOAD

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 08:10:26 GMT 2007

On Jan 17, 2007, at 10:51 PM, chromatic wrote:

> On Wednesday 17 January 2007 06:23, Adrian Howard wrote:
>
>> Personally I don't blame people for doing what the documentation said
>> they could do for the last N years...
>
> Indeed, it would have been nice if someone who actually understood
> OO had
> looked at the documentation for Perl 5 sometime between perhaps
> 1994 and
> 2004.

   Why?

   <funny>It would be yet another software engineer killed by heart
attack... </funny>

   You're suggestiong  that someone needs to review those documents,
or that someone should explain me (a programmer that just believes in
OO, but don't actually understands it) how its supposed to work?

--
Luis Motta Campos is software engineer,
perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}