Perl Debugging Problems...

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 16:57:28 GMT 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 5:19 PM, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
> On 15/02/07, Luis Motta Campos <luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>    I don't think this is a bug of the Perl debugger, but I need to
>> debug the code and I have no ideas about how to getting back to the
>> "normal behavior" I expect from the Perl debugger.
>>
>>    I have no ideas about how to reduce my code to a small test case
>> that works, please help me keeping the needed parts of it if you have
>> any simmilar experience.
>
> Have you anywhere some code that touches variables or subroutines in
> the DB:: package?

   Not that I'm aware of.
   The only thing I consider somewhat nasty there is the SOAP::lite
package, but I think it's pretty safe...

   As "DB" is a suggestive name, will check my database access code
to see which kind of dragons I will find there.

   Packages named like Company::Product::Name::DB doesn't count, right?

   Thanks for the interest!
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}