Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 15 09:46:20 GMT 2007

On Mar 15, 2007, at 12:39 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> That's why Devel::Cover is still alpha software, and that's what being
> alpha software means for Devel::Cover.  Since I now realise that
> this is
> probably not what most people understand when they read my
> documentation, I'll just have to explain things in more detail.  I
> suppose I should really be glad that not too many people read the
> docs.

   I toke me a while, but reading your thoughts helped a bit.
   I'm not afraid of "alfa" software anymore. At least, your alfa
software ;-)

> Anyway, good luck with Devel::Cover, and thanks for finally getting me
> to think about this, even if it was at the expense of what I was
> supposed to be doing tonight.  Questions are traditionally asked
> anywhere I can be found, and a number of places where I can't, but the
> official forum is http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=perl-qa

   I will have some questions as soon as I start to implement this.
   Thanks very much for your time!
   Whenever you come to Amsterdam, drop me a line, so I can meet you
and pay you some $drinks.
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}