Emergency pubmeet, Thursday 17th

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sun May 20 18:18:21 BST 2007

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 11:41:58AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 12:55:30PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> > The OP is still drinkable though, and at least you can drink it
> > outside, away from the music.
> I didn't notice any seating outside. But the road outside was being dug up,

There's never any tables outside, but people do tend to gather on the
street in front of the pub normally.

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 12:18:03PM +0100, Smylers wrote:

> If there'd been significantly more than 6 of us seating would probably
> have been a problem.

We've always been able to reserve a couple of tables on the raised area
at the back in the past.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down?  Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity.  Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM