Public Perl win

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Tue May 22 14:44:12 BST 2007

chromatic wrote:
> They're hardly falling all over themselves to mention any of the past several
> Parrot releases.

I don't think they mention a lot of releases, even of really important
Perl modules.

Parrot is a tool, just that, and until Perl 6 is vaguely there, not a
particularly interesting one.

--
I don't understand how people can think SCSI is anything more quirky
than a genius with peculiar dietary requirements in a world where the