Public Perl win

Bill Odom billodom at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:22:50 BST 2007

chromatic wrote:
> They're hardly falling all over themselves to mention any of the past
> several Parrot releases.

/me falls over himself

I'm all for having news of Parrot releases and any other significant
milestones hit the TPF blog. You can have author access and make the
postings yourself, if you like; nothing would make me happier. (Okay,
there are lots of things that would make me happier, but this would
still be pretty good.)

Let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Thanks,
Bill

P.S. - I sent you an email a few days back asking if you had some time
to talk, and this is one of the things I wanted to talk about. There
are a couple of other items I'd still like to discuss, though, so
please respond when you have a chance.