On search.cpan, but not found in cpan shell

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:39:54 BST 2007

I've run into that before (though I forget which modules caused the problem:
I think there was something unusual about the distribution names).

Look at the CPAN index file at
ftp://ftp.cpan.org/pub/CPAN/modules/02packages.details.txt - it appears to
be missing, so maybe there's a bug in the PAUSE indexer.

Rob