Reading/Oxford.pm

Fred Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 16:20:05 BST 2007

Raf wrote:
> ThamesValliers,

My first though was tv.pm would have been nice and short, then realised
  that we would be infringing on certain other groups :-() thamesvalley
is good :-)

> Not so familar with these things, however I had a read of Dave's
> document on starting up a .pm and have now put in a request for
> ThamesValley.pm. I'll annonce here once the mailing list is up and running.

Well done, mate.

> I figure that once we have a couple of possible talks, this should be
> sufficient to kick off with.  Please spread the word.  I'm hoping that
> we might be able to pull off some regular meetings which are beneficial
> and educational, to all os us backwater, perl folk.

I have just emailed OxLUG, Oxfordshire Linux User Group. So we should
see how much interest there is in the Oxfordshire area. While typing
this email, I received a reply from one interested party :-)

I'll be happy to help too.

Cheers
f.