Reading/Oxford.pm

Raf rafiq at dreamthought.com
Tue Jun 5 10:07:34 BST 2007

Hi Fred,

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Fred Youhanaie wrote:
> Raf wrote:
>> I'll annonce here once the mailing list is up and running.
>
> Well done, mate.

I'm still waiting on some kind of feedback.  Will let you know when I
hear something.

> I have just emailed OxLUG, Oxfordshire Linux User Group. So we should
> see how much interest there is in the Oxfordshire area. While typing
> this email, I received a reply from one interested party :-)

Coolbeans.  Once we have a mailing list things will probably get easier.
We can probably mail those who have responded and also their regional
usergroups with the info.  After that, we might be able to try and agree
on a set of convenient dates.

> I'll be happy to help too.
Appreciated.  Will keep you posted.

Raf