OpenGuides Hackfest - 9th/10th June 2007

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Tue Jun 5 11:47:31 BST 2007

On Mon 21 May 2007, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that there will be an OpenGuides[0] hackfest in
> Bermondsey, London, on the weekend of 9th-10th June 2007.

A reminder that this is this weekend!  noon-10pm on Saturday, noon-5pm
on Sunday.

If you don't know my address, and think there is any chance, however
small, that you might want to come, please email me.  Asking for the
address does not commit you to coming.

Please bring a laptop if you can, preferably wireless-enabled.

Lunch will be provided both days; shout if you have a dietary
restriction not covered by "vegan".  Juice, tea, coffee, cocoa will be
provided throughout the day; if you want fizzy drinks then you're
welcome to bring some.

Kake
[0] http://openguides.org/