Reading/Oxford.pm

Raf rafiq at joshua.dreamthought.com
Mon Jun 4 15:57:55 BST 2007

ThamesValliers,

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 at 10:48:07AM +0100, Raf wrote:

> I'd be happy to help do something. I have a very introductory level
> talk I gave to my LUG that I'd be happy to repeat, in fact I've been
> asked to give it to a neighbouring LUG only earlier today!

Thanks, that would be cool for a first meeting.

Not so familar with these things, however I had a read of Dave's document
on starting up a .pm and have put in a request for ThamesValley.pm.  I'll
annonce here once the mailing list is up and running.

I figure that once we have a couple of possible talks, this should be
sufficient to kick off with.  Please spread the word.  I'm hoping that we
might be able to pull off some regular meetings which are beneficial and
educational, to all os us backwater, perl folk.

Raf