[JOB] Perl / Database Developer - Financial Sector

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Wed Jun 6 13:44:25 BST 2007

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 14:05, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> [...]
Spec's are always a bit of a stab in the dark.  I remember an agency posting a
job advert looking for perl people with several years experience in Banking,
Oracle and, in particular, an application which I'd just spent the last year
developing with one other developer, from scratch.  They're probably still
looking ;-)

In fairness here, Ben sounds like he's posted a real job, and may even be
expecting real replies.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen