Outsourcing Perl programming

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 13:53:06 BST 2007

On Jun 7, 2007, at 1:41 PM, Pete Sergeant wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 12:26:29PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
>> On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 11:57:06AM +0100, Pete Sergeant wrote:
>>> Anyone have any recommendations/ideas/etc on finding a Polish or
>>> Indian
>>> or other person who's likely to be highly technically competent, and
>>> happy to work for 10 UKP/hour?
>>
>> If you want decent documentation, do you want a non-native speaker?
>
> My gut feeling is that that won't matter that much. Good documentation
> is good documentation, whatever language it's written in. That's food
> for thought tho.

   I'm probably misunderstanding you, but I think that your point is
that Good Documentation is good documentation even if it's written in
poor, badly spelled, full of grammar errors english. This doesn't
sounds good when I think about this...

--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}