Is it just me?

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Thu Jul 5 20:32:26 BST 2007

chromatic wrote:
> > I haven't met many people for whom expecting complete (or even
> > nearly-complete) requirements at the start of the project actually
worked.
> > (I can't think of any.)

That grim theatre at the start of a project where people embark on paths
they know (if they think about it) will lead to failure - but they do it
anyway because, well, that's what you do.

It's as if there a superstition that you have to pretend these things
will work to appease the gods of project management - who knows how bad
it might be if you go out of your way to piss them off?

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten