[ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social this Thursday - PLUS! free beer

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Aug 1 14:54:01 BST 2007

On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 11:03:28AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> I had been thinking recently that I needed to add to my three questions:
> http://use.perl.org/~nicholas/journal/31695
>   * Is this a new position?
>   * Is this job fun?
>   * No job is perfect. What do you find is the most annoying part of this job?
> these three:
>   * What version control system do you use?

Utterly irrelevant.  Provided that they use *a* version control system
and that I don't have to suffer Windows to use it, I don't care what it
is.

I'll use RCS if you want me to.  I'll learn your godless commie
subversion too, if you want me to.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Today's previously unreported paraphilia is tomorrow's Internet sensation