Vienna Previews

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Thu Aug 2 14:35:28 BST 2007

Joel Bernstein writes:

> On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 12:58:06PM +0100, Smylers wrote:
>
> > Any other speakers up for this?  Is there an audience for it?  And
> > if so, what's the chance of us being able to book a suitable room?
>
> What sort of number of people do you envisage attending?

Absolutely no idea -- currently this event only exists in my head, and
in your and my mails to this mailing list.  I don't even know yet
whether there's anybody else interested at all!

> My employers might have a room at their London office in Victoria,
> depending on numbers...

That's great.

(Come to think of it, I'm sure my employer (123-reg) would also be
prepared to offer a room, but Stockley Park isn't going to make a
convenient venue for many people.)

Smylers