Perl IDE

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Tue Aug 7 21:37:52 BST 2007

On Tuesday 07 August 2007 13:16:47 Randy J. Ray wrote:

> > It's Mac OS X only - but TextMate is a really lovely programmer's. Well,
> > that's a vim user's view of it anyway :)

> Yes, but I'd have to buy a Mac in order to use it. Rather expensive piece
> of software, that :-).

Yes, but it will also freshen your breath, whiten your teeth, drop ten pounds,
improve your posture, increase your salary, double your attractiveness to the
appropriate gender, take your dog for a walk, and freshen your wardrobe.

Mind, it's not so great at the actual *computing* bits, but we're talking
lifestyle here.

-- c