Perl IDE

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 13:58:58 BST 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 10:02:54AM +0100, Matt S Trout wrote:
[...]
> I felt much the same way coming back to a pure X system after a period
> using a Mac.

The only thing I miss about X is a terminal emulator that actually deleted
when I hit the delete key. Terminal.app allows you to reconfigure every
non-symbol key except... delete, where I get the choice of two different
options of which neither work properly.

> I just can't bring myself to live without focus follows mouse :)

That drives me up the bloody wall, given that when I'm typing away, I really
don't want the cat to start playing with the mouse and my root password
suddenly be broadcast on IRC.

(And I'm not keen on Marmite either.)