Perl IDE

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Aug 9 05:00:00 BST 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 06:10:25PM -0400, David H. Adler wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 10:52:00PM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> > On 8 Aug 2007, at 21:52, chromatic wrote:
> > >Focus follows chunky black framed hipster eyeglasses.
> >
> > Did you get Joe 90 in America? :)

I was about to reply, "if not i bet DHA has the DVD's".

> Sadly, I think it didn't make it over here. I do have the DVD's though.
> :-)

then i read the above.

there is something very reassuring in this crazy world of marmite eaters
who use FFM to have someone like DHA who is so predictable (in a good way).

ObDoctorWhoReference: I was sitting in a cab near Trafalgar Square recently
and looked at some theatre advertising (i think it was on whitehall) and saw
an actor, who I was sure had played the Doctor recently. The problem was
I could cycle through the two recent doctors really quickly and with confidence.
So I started wondering about Christmas specials, comic relief that sort of thing.
It was only when in work I realised that John Simm had of course played a
time lord just not the one I was thinking of.

ObSG1Reference: Still not as bad as when several seasons into SG1 and several
casual viewings of the show that I realised that the lead character was
MacGuyver with some prodding from the Fotango Systems Wookies - i think they
had a mancrush on MacGuyver.

G.