[londonperl] Re: Perl IDE

Jonathan T. Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Aug 9 10:06:48 BST 2007

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 03:28:56AM -0700, David Alban wrote:
> X11 is even better on OS X, with expose!
>
> On 8/8/07, Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk> wrote:
> > I felt much the same way coming back to a pure X system after a period using
> > a Mac.

Top posting is hard to reply to.

With that in mind, X.org on Linux (and probably FreeBSD) has "expose"
via beryl/compiz and it works quite nicely.  Not surprisingly, it's
actually more featureful than what Apple provides with OS X.

<flame war> Switching from OS X to Linux a few years ago was the best
computing move I ever made ;) </flame war>

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway