[on topic] Beer

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Sat Aug 11 16:27:46 BST 2007

I was wandering around Bromley trying to locate Cromwell's Madhouse* when I
noticed that in the north end of the high street there are two Fuller's pubs.

On the corner opposite Primark (was Allders (was Meadhurst)) there is The
Partridge, which is an "Ale and Pie pub", converted from a bank, with nice
wooden interior. (I've been in it once, a few years ago)

With only a Walkabout Bar and a shop in between, there is the Tom Foolery,
which has a frontage that opens, and classy looking leather sofas. (And I
expect classy prices to go with all this)

Dear experts, are these the two closest pubs owned by Fullers in the
london.pm catchment area? Or in fact, the closest two pubs owned by any one
brewery?

Nicholas Clark

* conclusion - it has gone. Might have something do to with the redevelopment
  just down from the Aberdeen Buildings.