[on topic] Beer

Dave Mitchell davem at iabyn.com
Mon Aug 13 23:42:57 BST 2007

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 06:26:23PM +0100, Daniel Barlow wrote:
> My flat is numbered 2B.  I would guess that up to half my mail is
> misdelivered to 2A or 28

A student friend of mine once lived in a flat above a shop. For six
months or so he kept getting mail for a former tenant, "Barney Goodman",
which he dutifully marked as "no longer at this address" and reposted.
Then one day he noticed that the shop he was above was called "Barney
Goodman Bespoke Tailors" ....

--
Standards (n). Battle insignia or tribal totems.