Research masters in London

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:19:18 BST 2007

To me, there is nothing more annoying that someone who always refers to
themselves in the third person.  Usually it is because they just learned how
to do it or they think that it makes them sound cool.  Mostly, its like
running your fingers along a chalkboard if you ask me.  Why talk about
yourself like your not there or not the one typing the message?  Sheesh!

Also, he is definitely NOT the only person in India working with Perl.
There are quite the number of posters on a forum that I participate in, that
are from India.

Regards,

Jeff