turncoat

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Wed Aug 22 00:51:09 BST 2007

A company I'm involved with (not a search engine) is hiring grade-A
Catalyst-savvy perl coders who know a bit about production, svk, MySQL
5, DBIx::Class, and ideally have some interest in corporate
governance&ethics and/or maths and/or stats and/or AI and/or being
part of a market disruption. And it's in London :-) Everyone has a
different view on interesting I suppose but I certainly find it
interesting and the work is short-cycle, well-spec'ed, and highly
telework favourable (Google Apps/Docs/Chat, etc).

In terms of turncoaty-ness I must confess to liking python more and more.