[off-topic] Re: What do perl lovers like about python?

Nigel Rantor wiggly at wiggly.org
Wed Aug 22 15:41:06 BST 2007

Otávio Fernandes wrote:
> David,
>
> In past months I learned python, its very useful, but the most
> interesting thing in my opinion is module calling (importing) its very
> easy.

In that case can you let me know how you get two seperate libraries to
hold modules with a common root namespace?

You can only have a single __init__.py and the first one to be found wins.

I emailed this list ages ago after talking on the python-users list and
no-one seems to have a satisfactory answer.

I am not very much impressed with Python's module handling really.