What do perl lovers like about python?

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:15:50 BST 2007

Thanks a bunch for that article!  That was a truly enlightening look into
the realms of Python coding.  I have been wrangling myself as to where to go
next.  I have been dedicating 100% of my time to Perl and its intricacies,
but have been trying to decide whether to pick up Python or Ruby.  Both are
nice languages and each has their advantages.

Either way, I want to learn both, but am leaning towards going with Python
sooner rather than later.

Regards,

Jeff