Why Perl needs a VM

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Wed Sep 5 21:13:06 BST 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 19:43 +0100, Daniel Barlow wrote:
> Jeff Anderson wrote:
> > Have you been chewed out for lack of surname? :P
> >
> > context context context context context context context context
> > context context context context context context context context
> > context context context context context context context context

> You missed
>
> -----BEGIN PGPLIKE SPEWAGE-----
> Comment: Yes, and my web browser User-Agent field includes "ZX81"
>
> iD8DBQFG3h7lHS7eB2BGI+IRAhrEAJ9nieyEGgrA0IKGZp4VApUS7viHVQCgxDEK
> yGkxveWLA5eBIHnED9YLY5U=
> =11x3
> -----END POINTLESS SPLATTER-----

Mind the useless mangled cryptographic signature which gets ignored
mostly because it shows as invalid anyway, pales into insignificance
against the near to 5Kb of headers that the mail winds up with by the
time it gets here.

(I must remember to update the spamassassin on london.pm.org having
looked at that)

/J\