Commercial telephone/hotline support query

David Landgren david at landgren.net
Mon Oct 15 18:46:27 BST 2007

Dear Bastards-who-eliminated-the-Wallabies-last-week,

the following message arrived on the general contact at perl.org address
today. I cannot vouch as to whether this is a scam/waste of
time/whatever, but if any of you are in the support business you may
wish to drop the following person a line.

Thanks,
David

--- original message follows ---

Hello, I am a reseller in the UK, I have a customer who wants telephone
support for 15 licenses of 5.8.8

I understand that this may not be available as the software is freeware,
please confirm this so I can update my customer.

Many thanks

Amanda Baverstock

European Account Manager
SHI UK