music to code to

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Nov 12 15:55:15 GMT 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 02:41:29PM +0000, Edmund von der Burg wrote:
> I like boppy non-lyrical stuff (Cal Tjader), joel likes weird techno
> (Coil), hanekomu likes minimalist electronica from japan (Rei Harakami,
> Ryoji Ikeda, Aoki Takamasa).
> What works for you lot?

I'm one of those weirdos who likes to have Radio 4[0] on when coding.

Saying that, I finally got a copy of the Lancashire Hotpots album, and the
tunes are rather infectious. I'm having some difficulty getting "Chippy Tea"
out of my head. They've got some live performances up on Myspazz if you want
an earworm.

[0] Series 50 of Clue starts tonight, yay!