music to code to

Nic Gibson nicg at noslogan.org
Mon Nov 12 16:00:30 GMT 2007

On 11/12/07, Edmund von der Burg <evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk> wrote:
> I like boppy non-lyrical stuff (Cal Tjader), joel likes weird techno
> (Coil), hanekomu likes minimalist electronica from japan (Rei
> Harakami, Ryoji Ikeda, Aoki Takamasa).
>
> What works for you lot?

I think Mr Armstrong has the right method:

http://www.last.fm/user/NicAndEm/

Apparently, I mostly listen to mellow electronica with a  large dash
of foetus and industrial stuff. Having said that, that's a shared user
with my wife so it's a bit muddled.

If anyone is interested Mr Foetus (Jim Thirlwell) is over here doing
his Manorexia string quartet thing later this month.

nic
--
Nic Gibson
Director, Corbas Consulting