music to code to

Stig Brautaset stig at brautaset.org
Mon Nov 12 19:49:30 GMT 2007

On 12 Nov 2007, at 14:41, Edmund von der Burg wrote:
> I like boppy non-lyrical stuff (Cal Tjader), joel likes weird techno
> (Coil), hanekomu likes minimalist electronica from japan (Rei
> Harakami, Ryoji Ikeda, Aoki Takamasa).
>
> What works for you lot?

I'm not smart enough to do two things at once, so I prefer silence
when I'm coding.

If I have to drown out office noise I tend to listen to Paradise Lost,
Iron Maiden, APC, Tool, AC/DC,  Black Sabbath or Metallica. Basically,
anything that keeps me calm and collected...

Stig
--
http://code.brautaset.org
http://blog.brautaset.org