NLP followup

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Tue Nov 13 05:10:31 GMT 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 04:03:19AM +0000, Nigel Rantor wrote:

> >Believe me having sex with a different [attractive..beautiful] girl each
> >week isn't all it's cracked up to be
>
> >(especially if you're like me and
> >have a loathing for johnnies,
>
> ..oO0( who the fuck calls them johnnies? how old is this spacktard meant
>
> > you know it's bad when the clinic people
> > know you on a first name basis, LOL- ending with a strange sigh).
>
> ..oO0( oh good grief, he actually thinks he's witty. )

Just to try and make one note of importance, the worst bit of the original
post from Lyle was the fact he indicated he was having unprotected sex
with multiple partners - that, if it really was Lyle posting, is a very
very silly and inconsiderate thing to do and makes his choice of slang/style/humour
pale in comparison.

And it's something that some of the fast seduction practicioners that
I've went a few rounds with on IRC with would even back me up on.

Really Lyle your reputation is being obliterated in the Perl community at the minute, even
if you don't care about that, believe me the tendrils of this list go way beyond
just Perl, so please for your sake change your modus operandi - the only
other outcomes I can see is either unsubscription for you or several people making
an exodus from this list to another with rule #1 being no lyle.

G.