Pigeons

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:21:40 GMT 2007

Hi
I'm just adding my thoughts to this thread.
I'm coming down for the LPW. Where can I purchase a vengeance for killing
pigeons ?  Is there a 2nd hand market once I've finished with it  ?
NLP is an acronym for the pressure group No London Pigeons.

My method of disposing of pigeons is to make them explode using home made
thermite, messy but effective.  You convince the pigeon to eat bread
containing aluminium, magnesium  and steel filings, all soaked in bleach. If
it doesn't
expand  rapidly causing  a dissipation of bones and feathers, It will die from
chlorine gas fumes.

--
Andrew