Anti-cat device

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 20:14:17 GMT 2007

On 28 Nov 2007, at 19:53, Robin Berjon wrote:
[...]
> So I was wondering if some of you folks here had any tricks to fend
> off feline hackers? Any help is welcome.

Never mind feline hackers, protect against human hackers too. From
System Preferences, emable "Require password to wake this computer
from sleep or screen saver" (in the Security option) and set up a hot
corner in Exposé to start the screen saver when you move the pointer
there. So when you walk away from the computer, flick the mouse
pointer to that corner and it will blank and lock.