Dim sum Today 1pm Dragon Castle

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Dec 7 12:37:54 GMT 2007

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 08:08:57AM +0000, Leon Brocard wrote:
> You know, I miss dim sum. I miss it so much that I want to have dim
> sum today. Come have dim sum with me:
>
>   Dragon Castle

It was good. 7 of us came (2 women, 1 Dave, 5 others) and spent only £8.10
each, yet had lots of nice things to eat. Thanks to acme for herding us there.

By my counting at the social there was only 1 Dave. But 3 women.
Clearly london.pm needs more Daves. Please attend, and claim your free drink
from our new irrepressible leader.

Nicholas Clark

PS Dear Google,
   http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Dragon_Castle,_SE17_1JL
   (but please wait until the hosting company sorts its life out before
    attempting to spider it)