Urgent Request: Perl @ The UKUUG Conference

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Fri Jan 11 22:19:38 GMT 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 12:32:16PM +0000, Barbie wrote:
> Back last year I advertised about the UKUUG conference [1,2] on use.perl
> [3], with the hope that we might get some Perl talk submissions.
> Unfortunately we've had none.

Slackers! Nowt but slackers on this list ;)

At least some of you must have interesting things you can submit to
support Barbies excellent work - and if you wanted to do a trial run at
a London PM tech meet that'd be a double win ;)

I've been to a handful of UKUUG events and they've been pretty impressive
so it's worth a second look.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand