Most Perl 6 will look like Perl 5

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Tue Jan 29 21:21:31 GMT 2008

On 29 Jan 2008, at 21:04, Jeff Anderson wrote:
> Remember, we don't need Perl 6. Perl 6 needs
> us.

Has a nice JFK ring to it - but is it actually true?

Don't get me wrong - I see no problem with you or anyone disliking
Perl 6 - in fact it'd be far more troubling if there was no voice of
dissent - but in what way do you think Perl 6 needs you?

I'm not trying to stoke the flames here. I'm genuinely interested to
learn what kind of economy you believe applies to this situation.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten