Greetings from a visting Australian-type monger

Bradley Dean bjdean at bjdean.id.au
Tue Feb 12 18:56:45 GMT 2008

Greetings folks,

I've recently moved over to the UK from Australia (yes yes, another one...)
and am living in Cambridge. Seeing as I'm relatively local (and
Cambridge-PM is a little quiet; I suspect it's a subset of this list in any
case) I thought I'd say 'ello.

I've been involved with Melbourne-PM for a while now and have come prepared
with advance intelligence:
 * I quite enjoy the colour orange on the odd occasion
   In fact, here's a hat (with me under it): http://tinyurl.com/232wqq
 * I have a book-shelf of Buffy (and other Joss goodness) DVDs, though
   more accurately they're in a box in storage at the moment. :)

I'm hoping to rock down to London for the odd Londom.pm event - might even
make a lunch or two as they sound pretty good!

And now for the shameless self-plug, if such things bother you please apply
a negative look-ahead assertion at this point.

As I'm moving around a bit I'm doing short term consultancy work (all set
up through a handy local umbrella company so insurance and paperwork all
taken care of). If you happen to need an extra pair of software
engineering hands at some stage I'd love to hear from you. :)

I've got a lot of experience with perl and python development, system
admin, project planning and inter-team communications; basically all in
*nix environments.

Here's the resume in case anything comes up: http://bjdean.id.au/resume/

Hope to see you in London at some stage :)

Cheerio,

 Brad

--
Bradley Dean
Software Engineer - http://bjdean.id.au/
Email: bjdean at bjdean.id.au Skype: skype at bjdean.id.au
Mobile(Aus): +61-413014395 Mobile(UK): +44-7846895073