Rexexp on part of a string

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:50:39 GMT 2008

Hi Aaron
I'm writing privately rather than cluttering the list.
I like your answer here, as it illustrates two things.  Problems should be
broken up into the  logical things trying to be achieved, as its simpler to
test, understand in the long run, and probably more reliable because of doing
so.

I forgot to ask you as edin.pm about the laptops you have. You want me to pop
up and look at them  ?

Can you remind me again why you don't rate PHP as a programming language ?

--
Andrew