Any Embperl / Modperl hosting ?

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Sat Feb 23 23:06:30 GMT 2008

On 23 Feb 2008, at 21:45, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-02-23 at 15:57 +0000, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
>> Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk> [23-02-2008 15:09]:
>>> I like the Template Toolkit - http://tt2.org/
>>
>> Since you mention it...  Template::Stash::XS fails miserably with
>> perl
>> 5.10.0 (returns rubbish and segfaults).
>
> So you are saying that no-one who cared that might be using TT in
> production code ever actually tested it during the several years that
> 5.10.0 was in gestation.

I tested it many times during 5.10 gestation. It was one of the
standard modules I tested Test::Harness against. It always passed. I
have it installed on 5.10 / Mac OS 10.5 here and it works just fine.

I've just forced it to build and test again - and again it passed all
tests.

Radoslaw: can you tell us more about the problem?

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten