Dim Sum, Thursday, 1pm, Chuen Cheng Ku

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Mar 18 20:00:54 GMT 2008

So, it's another week with a Thursday in it, so it must be time for Dim Sum.

It's been a while, so it's time to go back to an old favourite - the tongue
twister that is Chuen Cheng Ku:

    http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/chuen_cheng_ku.html
    http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Chuen_Cheng_Ku%2C_W1D_6PN

Meet at the Wardour Street entrance by about 12:55, or tell me in advance
(e-mail off list, on IRC, by phone if you know it) so that we save you a
space.

If we're unlucky, they may turn on their tractor beam and suck us in before
12:55, but we will try to resist. (Just look inside for us).

Many trolleys laden with parcels of interesting food await us.

Nicholas Clark