Executing stored procedure using Perl

Hemant Verma Hemant.Verma at ons.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Mar 19 14:40:49 GMT 2008

Can any body please let me know how I can execute a procedure from PL/SQL
using per?

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.