Executing stored procedure using Perl

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Mar 19 15:59:25 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 03:19:32PM +0000, James Laver wrote:

> Except since I used placeholders you'd want to pass something into execute
> $stmt->execute($a,$b);

Of course, $a and $b are usually a bad idea ...

They're Special in sort blocks and using them elsewhere would be
confusing.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

  Your call is important to me.  To see if it's important to
  you I'm going to make you wait on hold for five minutes
  before putting you through to Dave's mobile.  This call will
  be recorded for quality and amusement purposes.