Just a reminder ...

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Mon Mar 31 21:51:23 BST 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 08:41:11PM +0100, rozallin at rozallin.co.uk wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 at 00:20:27 +0100 Greg McCarroll
> <greg at mccarroll.org.uk> wrote:
>
> >http://london.pm.org/who/makewho.html
> >

> Is there a working link to the page documenting the more advanced options
> for this?
> The link on the 'who' page of the website
> (http://london.pm.org/lpm/20031208/023429.html) gives a 404 error.

tbh, I'm also going to be interested in what these advanced options
are, as having looked briefly at the code I can't see anything that
interesting.

also, while on that page it says the mailing list membership is >500,
while that's still true, its now closer to 1000 by a slim margin, with
a total user count of 786 - but always remember Perl is dead :-).

oh, and in other leadership activity I've been talking to recruiters a
lot recently, and pointing them at the jobs list, so if you are
looking for a job and not on it, now might be a good time to
subscribe.

G.