Gtk2-Perl on Windows

spicy jack elspicyjack at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 08:57:36 BST 2008

Hi,

A few months ago, I started a project to get a Gtk2-Perl stack working
on Windows.  I call my project  "Camelbox".  I thought there might be
some people on this list who may be interested in something like this;
apologies beforehand if this is not the case.  Here is the URL to the
release announcement message for my latest release.

http://groups.google.com/group/camelbox/t/5858aa9e42d99758

The above post includes more info about my project, as well as links
to the Windows installer, installation and usage instructions web
pages, and the support mailing list.

Thanks,

Brian