[ANNOUNCE] April London.pm Meeting (3/4/2008)

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Mon Apr 7 11:57:00 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 10:49:23AM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 10:33:52AM +0100, David Dorward wrote:
> > On 7 Apr 2008, at 08:40, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> > >
> > >So what did people think?
> >
> > Excellent
> >
> > > Did you like it?
> >
> > Very much
> >
> > >Would you like to go back some time?
> >
> > Oh yes
>
> Those would be my three answers, but Kake already knows that I'm biased.

I thought the cider was excellent, I also really liked the space
upstairs - it felt a lot fresher than a normal pub. And I know some
people were pleased at being able to have the lighting/music volume set
to different levels than a normal pub.

My only criticisim is that we as a group probably could have spread
out more and used more of the space - rather than staying bunched up
at the bar making it hard for people to move/mingle/order drinks. But
thats no reflection on the place.

G.