Better Perl

Richard Clamp richardc at unixbeard.net
Mon Apr 7 16:17:16 BST 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:35:05PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> And the has_test_pod_coverage test checks that the distribution
> includes a test for Pod coverage (see
> http://search.cpan.org/dist/Pod-Coverage). You can be pretty sure that
> if an author goes to the bother of including the Pod coverage test
> then they are pretty happy that their documentation is going to pass
> that test.

Actually please see http://search.cpan.org/dist/Test-Pod-Coverage/

I'll also take this chance to once again also point out that there's a
difference between an author checking the comprehensiveness of their pod,
and an author making a show of it in order to score well in a box-ticking
contest.

--
Richard Clamp <richardc at unixbeard.net>