Perl advocacy/Logos

Steve Purkis steve at purkis.ca
Tue Apr 8 10:25:20 BST 2008

On Apr 8, 2008, at 09:11, Bradley Dean wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 11:56:53PM +0100, Adrian Lai wrote:
>> The logo page has been up for a little while now, after an initial
>> delay of me getting my act together.
>>
>> http://london.pm.org/advocacy/
>>
>> It's probably time to ask for any comments and suggestions on it's
>> presentation and in any ways that the page can be improved.
>
> Just a quick thought - having the sentence "Perl is a dead
> language" as part of the first thing you read on the advocacy page
> might give the wrong impression.
[snip!]

I agree.

I've got some feedback on the layout - the page is really long,
without much content.  Even if you add a little blurb about each
company, it will still feel pretty empty (if it's a big blurb, then
fair enough).  One easy easy way around that would be to have two or
three columns...

Also, saying 'Website:' is redundant info IMHO.  But maybe that's
just a matter of preference.

hth,
-Steve