Error on connecting database using Perl

Hemant Verma Hemant.Verma at ons.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Apr 9 14:44:19 BST 2008

Hi,

I have a cgi script which tries to connect to oracle 92 database using
ODBC.
On running this cgi script through internet browser it gives an error and
unable to make connection using odbc.

If I run this script in Komodo using Ctrl + R command then it runs
successfully.

My setting are fine as I am able to run simple perl scripts which do not
require any database connection.

I am using c:\perl\bin\perl.exe "%s" %s for .cgi and .pl file type under
properties configuration in IIS server.

Please let me know if I need to make any specific setting.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Verma
Steria India
Office for National Statistics, Southampton.
Mob: 07715759776, Direct CUG: 8889776
Ext: 0132-981-3575

For the latest data on the economy and society consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer  :  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.